Business Entity FormationA corporate entity is formed by one or more persons for the purposes of protecting the shareholders from personal liability for the activities of the business, an organizational operating structure and tax purposes. Examples of corporate entities are traditional corporations or limited liability companies (LLC). A partnership or joint venture is formed by two or more persons without the corporate protection for personal liability from the business or partner's activities. If you need more information to determine if you need to form an entity or the type of entity that is best for you, you please contact me for a consultation.
Corporate Entity Formation Details
- Consultation to obtain corporate entity information
- Register a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Texas or Tennessee
- Prepare and file Articles of Organization
- Prepare and file Employer Identification Application obtaining Tax ID number
- Prepare basic Operating Agreement/Bylaws (custom changes are $150 an hour)
- Prepare Minutes or Action Without First Meeting
- Prepare Membership Interest Statements or Share Certificates
- Order Corporate Book: $70
- State registrations fees: $300
- Attorney's Fees for above services: $500
Other Entity Formation Details
- Basic Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements: $250 (consult and basic agreement)
- Custom changes to basic agreements are $150 an hour.